The Change Factory Change Management Toolkit provides a step-by-step guide for project managers, HR managers and people leaders to assess, manage and implement change. The toolkit is useful for anyone who is involved in planning, designing, executing, and reviewing projects that impact the way people normally conduct their work.
Through the Change Management Toolkit, we share with you our strategic insights as well as tactics to plan, implement and monitor your change initiative. The toolkit includes tested tools and templates that are directly applicable to your project, including a comprehensive section on communication during change.
- Quickly gain an understanding of how to assess change readiness and create a change management strategy.
- Easily understand the psychological aspects and models related to the people side of change.
- Use tools and templates to guide your implementation.
- Save money by self-managing change.
- Gain confidence in designing and delivering communications and managing stakeholders.
- Improve your change leadership capability.
Change Management Toolkit Contents
The change management toolkit contains an introduction and ten chapters:
- Understanding how change impacts people.
- Understanding the environment needed for change.
- Creating a change management strategy.
- Manage change as a project.
- Change readiness assessment.
- Stakeholder management.
- Risk management.
- Communications management.
Templates and Tools
- Strategy on a Page.
- Change Management Strategy.
- Product Description (Prince 2).
- Product Scope Statement (PMBoK).
- Organising for Change Checklist.
- Stakeholder Map.
- Stakeholder Management Strategy.
- Stakeholder Management Plan.
- Risk Criteria Tables.
- Risk Register.
- Risk Treatment Plan.
- Risk Management Plan.
- Communication Strategy.
- Communication Plan.
- Training Strategy.
- Training Needs Analysis.
- Training Plan.
- Training Resource Selection Tool.
- Training Product Specification.
- Monitoring Report.
“When I got involved with the project to modernise the existing mainframe system for managing the integrated justice continuum in the Northern Territory, I knew that I had to get change management advice at the early stages of the project. Change Factory provided us with the most thorough analysis and clearest road map and tools to use to help us manage change ourselves that I have ever seen.
Kevin’s focus on outcomes rather than outputs has meant an easy going, flexible relationship that achieves results. The change management methods we have adopted with Kevin’s help has helped us to deliver a project that includes many “firsts’ for a Northern Territory Government agency”.
Victor De Silva, CIO / Program Director (IJIS) at Northern Territory Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
Payment Methods for Multiple Purchases
Contact Change Factory if you need to order more than one copy of the change management toolkit. We can talk about a multiple copies discount. Credit card payment facility is available on this website – simply click on the Add to Cart button. Or for multiple purchases, we can invoice you directly if you prefer.
For More Information
Call +61 3 9614 8177 or email Change Factory via our contact us page.