The heart of our business. Learn more about our approach here.
The Change Factory approach to change management involves the support of three key areas:
- A "health check" of the current change under way
- A comprehensive change management strategy and plan.
Undergoing a minor change?
For organisations undergoing change which is considered to be a lower level change, we can educate leaders on how to lead change and educate employees on how to cope with change, through training.
Click here for more information about our Leading Change and Coping with Change training programs.
Already attempting change?
For organisations already attempting change, we can review the organisation and the change it wants to make for:
- The clarity of the change i.e. whether it has been well thought through, whether all of its component parts are congruent
- The level of engagement in the change - Where are people along this continuum of the implementation of change?
- Do people understand it?
- Do people believe it will benefit them?
- Do they care enough to prioritise the change and its component parts?
- Is the change, and its component parts, part of their plans?
- Are there real signs of implementation?
- The level of consistency in the elements that support change e.g. performance management, communication, behaviour skills and knowledge training.
This review acts as a "health check". A report is furnished with recommendations, to get the change back on track.
Considering a significant change?
For organisations planning to drive significant organisational change, we build:
- A change management strategy to drive:
- Organisational change
- Individual change
- A change management plan which includes:
- Stakeholder management strategy
- Risk management plan
- Communications strategy
- A communications plan comprising (as necessary):
- Event management
- Video scripting and production
- Intranet sites
- A training plan comprising (as necessary):
- Face-to-face training
- Self-paced learning
- Checklists and how to guides
- A cultural change plan, if necessary
- Process re-engineering, if necessary.
Organisations can then engage us, others, or use internal resources to execute the change management plan.
We can deliver on all elements of the execution of the plan. This type of support has us acting as project manager, or working closely with a project manager and sponsor, and is the most comprehensive engagement we have.
Naturally, we tailor to your organisation's needs and the change environment it operates in. The above describes the range of support most often requested by our clients.