We partner with our clients to help them gain a greater clarity of purpose and ability to manage change.
In our consulting engagements,
- Focus on the goal of your change project, or help you to identify one, if you aren’t sure
- Identify relevant stakeholders and involve those who are affected by the change, to ensure we have their thoughts, opinions and support
- Listen, and tailor the solution to your organisation, taking into account your size, operating environment and goal
- Create a business environment that promotes the achievement of your goal, by engaging the organisation and driving individual adoption
- Help you to manage lasting change that becomes self-sustaining
- Assign the right people, with the right skills and capabilities, to each stage of the project
- Actively manage the project and ensure that both parties are aware of the key milestones and deadlines
- Provide you with a realistic budget, which we will adhere to.
- Give you an 8-step change management process to follow: we have principles that guide us in everything we do, but we don’t have a one-size-fits-all solution
- Work in isolation: we prefer to be on your premises, getting to know the ins and outs of your operation and working with you and your team
- Be the consultants who arrive in black suits and cause confusion and fear with our presence: we recommend, and will help you devise, a communication plan that involves relevant stakeholders.
If Change Factory sounds like the consulting company you’re looking for, contact us today to discuss your change or transformation project.