How do I create a superior customer service culture?
Creating a culture of superior customer service will empower your staff to delight your current customers and help build your reputation for future customers. Superior customer service delivers high perceived value to your customers at every interaction. It will differentiate you in the increasingly competitive and challenging aged care market.
Customer Service Training
Training is one of the most direct ways to improve your service culture. Change Factory delivers face-to-face customer service training workshops for both residential and home care staff. We also provide train-the-trainer workshops and coaching to ensure continuous improvement and effective induction for new employees.
Benefits of training with Change Factory
- Clear definition of the value of customer service in your organisation and how to measure the ROI.
- Training can be customised to suit your organisation and your customer interactions.
- Role plays can be based on real life examples from your workplace.
- Participants understand why customer service standards are important and how to create them.
- Workbook includes an action plan to help facilitate transfer of learning back to the workplace.
- Our experience in hospitality training enables us to provide insights on what really works.
- Change Factory can assist your HR or Learning and Development Manager to support and measure the progress of CDC training participants back in the workplace.
Customer Service Consulting
If you do not have the resources, time or capability to integrate and measure a superior customer service programme, then we can assist you to:
- Develop standards and integrate them into a competency framework.
- Map your Moments of Truth.
- Measure the difference customer service makes in your organisation.
- Map learning outcomes to your training needs analysis.
- Create a sustainable culture of superior customer service.
- Market your organisation using superior customer service.
As switching costs from one service provider to another shrink in aged care, so does customer loyalty. In addition, relatives and guardians will have a much greater influence on service perception. Your staff need to communicate with and satisfy multiple stakeholders.
When you get it right, good customer service yields great benefits, including:
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Improved employee satisfaction and retention
- Improved perceived quality of care
- Improved reputation
- Decreased costs
- Increased profit.
Your staff are the ones who will make this happen…or not. They are at the frontline, caring for your residents and care recipients every day. Are they ready to work together to deliver superior customer service?
To find out more about how we can help you build your customer service team, download our brochure Customer Service, or contact us today.