Do any of these symptoms sound familiar, when your organisation is undergoing change?
These negative feelings may arise due to a poorly designed or poorly executed change management strategy.
Is your organisation ready for change?
A change readiness survey can provide you with an understanding of the blockers and motivators of change, amongst your employees.
It can be used to:
- Validate the need for a change and risk management strategy
- Understand the communication tactics needed to engage and motivate staff
- Understand the fears held by employees and build on the principle of ‘what’s in it for me?’
- Identify where the organisation needs help in managing change – be it in communication, risk strategy or stakeholder management, to name a few examples.
How you can benefit from a change readiness survey
A change readiness survey can deliver the following benefits to your organisation:
- Provision of data to improve how change is managed
- Identification of gaps in strategy versus preparation for change
- Clarification of the risks of not engaging employees
- Evidence of the degree to which informal and formal employee engagement strategies have been employed
- Identification of the general cultural trend among employees (e.g. denial, paralysed by fear, lack of belief in positive aspects of change, positive approaches in dealing with the change)
- Evidence of what the real motivators and blockers to change are.
Customised change readiness surveys
Change Factory can work with you to design a customised change readiness survey for your organisation. Our service includes pre-survey focus groups and follow up workshops to identify areas of development.
To begin developing a change readiness survey for your organisation, contact us today.