Change Factory’s Leading Change training programme is structured around four key themes:
- Change Knowledge addresses core elements of change, and asks you to reflect on your experiences and bring these to the table for discussion. Participants are introduced to the Bridges Transition Model as well as core change leader capabilities.
- Managing Self looks at what happens to each of us as individuals during change and asks you to consider what you can do to assist yourself and others. Participants learn about the concept of being a change-ready individual.
- Leading Others reviews four key elements of your change leadership: how to manage and deal with stress, conflict, resistance and resilience.
- Application provides an opportunity for you to practise the change chat within a learning environment and seek some feedback.
Topics covered by the Leading Change training programme
- How change affects you
- Focus on what you can change
- Change and transition
- Psychological impacts of change
- Managing Resistance
- Change Leader Capabilities
- Action plan
Who will benefit from this training?
The Leading Change training programme is designed for:
- Leaders undergoing change now or in the near future as a result of:
- Organisation restructure
- Change in strategy
- Merger or takeover
- Systems implementation
- Business process re-engineering
- Leaders who want to understand the needs and concerns of employees before implementing change initiatives.
After completing the Leading Change training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the effects of change on your team members
- Focus on team members’ key concerns in the change process
- Implement strategies to assist team members through change
- Understand the change readiness levels for your team.
Training formats available
Leading Change is available in a number of formats: as a Change Training Programme, eLearning, in-house training and as a part of a change management project.
Change Factory Change Training Programme
As a part of a change management project
|Duration||Two days||Self-paced||Two days||Two days|
|Where||Delivered in a central location, with participants from different organisations.||Delivered remotely, online.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.|
|Number of participants||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||No minimum, no maximum.||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||No minimum number of participants. Maximum 15.|
|Level of customisation||Training examples are kept generic, however participants will apply the learning to their organisational change.||Training examples are kept generic, however the training will reflect the organisation’s branding.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.|
|Cost||$1250 per person.||$6000||$6000 for a group of up to 15 participants.||Available upon request, to be detailed in your proposal.|