Change Factory’s Coping with Change training programme is structured around three key themes:
- Nature of change asks participants to reflect on a change: how they felt, what they thought and what they did about the change.
- How change affects individuals demonstrates how people react to the transition from the old to the new. Participants rate their readiness for change and challenges they face during transition.
- Strategies for coping with change evaluates participant’s readiness for change and provides stress management tools to equip people to transition successfully through a change.
Designed for employees who are affected by change now or in the near future, our Coping with Change training will help you to learn new skills to transition from the old reality to the new reality.
Topics covered by the Coping with Change training programme
- Nature of change
- How change affects individuals
- Strategies for coping with change
- Developing your own resilience towards change.
Who will benefit from this training?
The Coping with Change training programme is designed for:
- Employees undergoing change now or in the near future as a result of:
- Organisation restructure
- Change in strategy
- Merger or takeover
- Systems implementation
- Business process re-engineering
- Individuals who are finding it difficult to adapt to change
- HR professionals who need to understand the needs and concerns of individual employees during change
- Leaders who want to understand the needs and concerns of employees before implementing change initiatives.
After completing the Coping with Change training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the effects of change on individuals
- Focus on the issues of concern and influence the outcomes
- Understand the psychological impact of change and support team members through change
- Understand your level of readiness for change.
Training formats available
Coping with Change is available in a number of formats: as a Change Training Programme, eLearning, in-house training and as a part of a change management project.
As a part of a change management project
|Duration||Self-paced||One day||One day|
|Where||Delivered remotely, online.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.|
|Number of participants||No minimum, no maximum.||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||No minimum number of participants. Maximum 15.|
|Level of customisation||Training examples are kept generic, however the training will reflect the organisation’s branding.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.|
|Cost||$6000||$6000 for a group of up to 15 participants.||Available upon request, to be detailed in your proposal.|