The Building Organisational Change Intelligence training programme is structured around the three key components of the Change Intelligence construct:
- Business Intelligence (BQ) uses an organisation’s knowledge and resources to produce new business opportunities.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) looks at the ability to perceive, use, understand and manage emotions – especially during change.
- Political Intelligence considers the sources of power in an organisation – understanding who the stakeholders are and how to gain their support.
Topics covered by the Building Organisational Change Intelligence training programme
- An introduction to change
- Types of intelligences
- Building business intelligence (BQ)
- Building emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Building political intelligence
- Action plan.
Who will benefit from this training?
The Building Organisational Change Intelligence training programme is for:
- Leaders and employees undergoing change now or in the near future as a result of:
- Organisation restructure
- Change in strategy
- Merger or takeover
- Systems implementation
- Business process re-engineering
- Leaders who want to understand the needs and concerns of employees before implementing change initiatives
- Employees who may be involved in building organisational change intelligence.
After completing the Building Organisational Change Intelligence training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use BQ, EQ and political intelligence to successfully manage change in your organisation
- Implement strategies to assist team members through change.
Training formats available
Building Organisational Change Intelligence is available as a Change Training Programme, or as a fully customised in-house training programme.
Change Factory Change Training Programme
|Duration||One day||One day|
|Where||Delivered in a central location, with participants from different organisations.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.|
|Number of participants||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||Minimum 8, maximum 15.|
|Level of customisation||Training examples are kept generic, however participants will apply the learning to their organisational change.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.|
|Cost||$1250 per person.||$6000 for a group of up to 15 participants.|