The Communicating During Change Programme is structured around four key themes:
- Why change initiatives fail from a communication strategy perspective, including barriers to communication
- The different types of communication tactics needed to successfully manage change initiatives
- Ensuring the right individuals are used to deliver the change message across the organisation
- Developing an action plan to successfully communicate change in your organisation.
Topics covered by the Communicating During Change training programme
- The importance of communication
- Types of communication
- Revolutionary versus evolutionary change
- Communication tactics
- Case studies
- Action plan and communication strategy.
Who will benefit from this training?
The Communicating During Change programme is designed for:
- Leaders undergoing change now or in the near future as a result of:
- Organisation restructure
- Change in strategy
- Merger or takeover
- Systems implementation
- Business process re-engineering
- Leaders who want to understand the needs and concerns of employees before implementing change initiatives.
After completing the Communicating During Change training programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the effects of change on your team members
- Develop key communication strategies
- Implement strategies to assist team members through change.
Training formats available
Communicating During Change is available in a number of formats: as a Change Training Programme, in-house training and as a part of a change management project.
Change Factory Change Training Programme
As a part of a change management project
|Duration||Two days||Two days||Two days|
|Where||Delivered in a central location, with participants from different organisations.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.||Delivered on your premises. We can also organise suitable offsite venues, if preferred.|
|Number of participants||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||Minimum 8, maximum 15.||No minimum number of participants. Maximum 15.|
|Level of customisation||Training examples are kept generic, however participants will apply the learning to their organisational change.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.||Fully customised to take into account the organisational change you are going through.|
|Cost||$1250 per person.||$6000 for a group of up to 15 participants.||Available upon request, to be detailed in your proposal.|